Welcome to the WashU Integrations Portal! The purpose behind the portal is to provide Integrators, Functional and Technical Resources, and other interested parties from the greater WashU community a central location to find comprehensive information about WashU Integration Services and APIs (Application Programming Interface).
Whether you are a seasoned consumer of APIs, have an introductory understanding of integrations, or you are new to integrations and/or APIs, this site has information and documentation to educate you and help you reach our team.
Here is a breakdown of the contents of the portal and some of the topics covered. You can visit those sections by clicking the links on the right side of this page.
- Requesting an Integration
- I need to request a new integration
- I need to request a change/enhancement to an existing integration
- I want to understand the integration request process flow
- WashU API Access
- Step by Step details to request access to Wash U APIs
- WashU Help Documents – Detailed How To documents for technical and functional topics such as:
- Navigating the Anypoint Exchange
- Help using WashU APIs
- Installing and configuring Postman
- Guidance with defining and managing People in Workday
- How to submit a ServiceNow request to help with API issues
- Links to Workday help sites
- Integrations Glossary
- A dictionary of important API and integrations related terms
- Links to the WashU Data Governance site