Before you can retrieve data from the WashU APIs, you require access. Please follow the steps below to make your request . If you need any assistance or have questions regarding this process, please see the Support Page for help.
The Integrations team will process your request and email your credentials to you. Once you have received the credentials, you may want to visit the API Help Documents page and review the Anypoint Exchange document for additional information.
Anypoint Access – Create Credentials
- Go to https://anypoint.mulesoft.com/exchange/portals/wustl/
- Click Log In at the upper right corner of the page
- If you have a WUSTL Key click Sign in with Washington University in St. Louis SSO
- If not, then create an Anypoint Platform account
- Once you’ve completed registration you should be back at the main portal page
Request Access to the API
- Click the API (Person, Financial, Supplier, Location, and Organization) you need access to.
- You will have to request access to each API separately.
- In the top right, click Request access.
- API Instance = The environment you need (Prod or Test)
- Application – click Create a new application
- Please provide a name. You must include either Test or Prod in the naming convention. We recommend Application Name Test, such as DRA Subs Test.
- It’s advised that you also have a Prod account. The naming convention would be Application Name Prod, such as DRA Subs Prod. This will ensure your test app doesn’t have access to production.
- Select the one SLA tier (note: even though it says there’s a request limit, we’re not enforcing it)
- At this point your request will go to the Mulesoft team to approve.